Monday, April 30, 2012

Presenting: Casa McGary - First look

Welcome friends and family
Upstairs loft
Upstairs guest bedroom 1 


Master bathroom door and wallpaper (I did it myself so don't look too closely)

Master bath - jetted tub with chroma therapy lighting

Master bath - vanity

Master bathroom and closet 

Master shower with rain shower head and dual wall mount

Powder room
(really terrible wallpapering but I had to practice on something before doing the master...it's getting redone)

Hallway

Family pictures


Corner leading from hallway to great room

Great room mantle
(room still needs to be decorated and painted a different color) 
Basement hang out and kitchen
(not complete either but coming along)
Basement family room with brick arches
(also needs to be pained something other than white)
Exercise room (another unfinished space)
Another view

Steam room
Sauna



Backyard hill

Garden plateau

Outdoor hangout plateau

Water feature on hangout plateau

View from the edge of the property

Spa pool

Second waterfall and stream that comes down the side
of the house to the front where the pond is
Third waterfall and some of the pond
(Lousy shot but you get the idea..)
Come visit
Still to come: More master bedroom, entry, nursery, 3 bathrooms, 1 guest bedroom, 1 special room, craft room, office, kitchen and mudroom. And deck.

It's a work in progress!

8 comments:

  1. WOW, how dreamy, how lucky are you to be able to design it all! That's more like the McGary Manor! I love what you've done with the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is HUGE! How do you go with cleaning it? It is beautiful, congratulations! Also there is an elder you know from Sweden who is serving in my parents ward. Apparently one of his close friends is dating your sister. I said you were awesome and hot so I assume your sisters are too, therefore if they break up, he should go back and get her! He is a good missionary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleaning? I have to clean it?? Hah.. I have a priority list. Do different things different days and I have had a chick come once a week but she just had a baby so it's down to me again.
      Ah yes. Little cutie Jonathan. He's one of my favorite boys. Good boy, he is. He stands as much chance if not better than most to end up with one of my sisters. He has an upper hand because he's also friends with my brother. That always helps! :)

      Delete
  3. I forgot to say how much I love the pic in the loft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH. I am blown away. Exercise room? Steam room? Hello.

    ps .. how do you reply to comments? I'd love to know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know.. There's a "reply" link. I don't think it has always been there either.. can't figure it out. Haha!

      Delete
  5. It looks great Natalie! What a beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete