Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am HGTV personified

Or at least I want to be.

The house we're building is now basically ready for the interior.
I'm the designer.

The house is close to 6800 sq ft.

Picture taken 2 months ago.
The exterior is by now 90% done





















Current status

















I'm a little overwhelmed and very excited.
I'm relying on Martha Stewart and every single magazine, book and website with good ideas to carry me through this.

Let's break it down shall we?
Top floor: 
craft room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 loft type area overlooking family room
Main floor:
master bed+bath, kitchen, 1 half-bath, family room, multi-purpose room, laundry, entry, office
Walk-out basement:
bedroom+bath, gym, sauna, steam room, mudroom, 2 storage rooms, kitchen, family room


.....

I want to get cable just so that I can watch HGTV nonstop.

















3 comments:

  1. You will do great! I can't wait to see it. I'm considering hiring some help... should we just help each other!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a large task. Good thing you already have a wonderful sense of style.

    ReplyDelete