Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy birthday to ME! 04/11/84

 


LUCKY 27? It's been a good year.  

Things learned: 
  • Apple's word is good as gold.
  • Don't get cocky when putting IKEA furniture together.
  • Just don't get cocky.
  • Building houses is harder than it looks.
  • To be pregnant is both harder and easier than I expected.
  • I'm good about going to the gym.
  • Creativity requires space. Literally.
  • I apparently have a type of style when it comes to home decorating.
  • I'm not very good at training dogs.
  • Rediscovered how much braces can make my head hurt when tightened. 
  • Having Skype on my phone is genius.
  • My husband is the smartest person I know.
  • Things can always get worse unless you decide to make them better.
  • If life isn't dishing out obstacles, you probably deserve it and should be grateful.
  • Online shopping will save your sanity.
  • The Denny's 2-4-6-8 menu is great at 1:30 am.
  • High heels are OK even if you're 5'9".
  • Keeping a couple, yes a couple, of spare tires in your car is never a bad idea.
  • It's OK to walk around barefoot at the JFK airport of your feet are too big for your shoes.
  • Eating a lot of sushi is really great. 
  • Playing Sardines with grown-ups can be smelly.
  • Timeshare points sure come in handy. So does a 24 Hour Fitness gym pass.
There's plenty more of course but it's just to give you a rough idea about my year as a 26-year-old.


B-fast in bed

All of the classics simplified so that kids can read them too!

DIESEL shades.

3 comments:

  1. Ååååhhhh Natalieee!! Vad jag blir avundsjuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that mango, eggs and cheese whiz for breakfast? Are you sure you're not pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birthday! Is that cheese whiz on your english muffin?? I have become a fan of online shopping. SO easy!

    ReplyDelete